bargain

UM / There's ukay in Siquijor!

12:00:00 AM

I guess this shouldn't be surprising anymore, but whatever - I was still pleasantly surprised that there was an ukay-ukay shop in the enchanted island of Siquijor! I went there last September with my friend Franco (please expect a bunch of posts about our Negros Island-Siquijor-Cebu adventure in the coming days) and when we stopped for lunch at a small local eatery, the ukay-ukay store immediately caught my attention.
Dig in!
Just hangin'
It wasn't like the stores I would often go to in Guadalupe or Cubao. It's actually a sari-sari store, but with a small ukay-ukay section. I didn't have the chance to browse through the items because we were just starting with the island tour and we didn't really have much time to spare. But from one look, I could tell that the selection was a bit limited. For what it's worth, though, they're really cheap.

So if you ever find yourself in Siquijor and you suddenly feel a strong itch to go thrift shopping - there's a shop there for you!

isawisay

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Hello, reader! Thank you for wasting your time reading my blog. I do hope you enjoyed whatever you stumbled upon. :)