blog

Feedback

12:00:00 AM

A couple of weeks ago, my blog post "Ode to the Travel Year" got a comment from a user named Czarinah Lim. Below is a screenshot of her comment (I figured I could share this here since it was shared publicly on my blog anyway):
Thank you, Czarinah! :)
I'm not exactly in the mainstream blog scene here in the Philippines, so I rarely get comments from people who aren't my friends. That being said, getting positive feedback from people whom I don't know personally really makes me happy! I started this blog in March 2012 for the sole purpose of having an outlet.

A few months after that, I decided to reinvent my blog, putting a little bit of structure to the whole thing by creating the daily categories and leaving Saturday as my free writing day. I wanted the blog  to be more than a space for my rants and raves - I wanted people to pick up a thing or two from whatever I wrote - and if I could help someone in any way through my posts, I would have been validated as a blogger.

And this response is an incredible validation. Czarinah, please know that you made my week with your comment, and I'm happy to know that I somehow get to help you take a break from life whenever you need one! Thank you for reading my blog!

isawisay

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Hello, reader! Thank you for wasting your time reading my blog. I do hope you enjoyed whatever you stumbled upon. :)