blog

LT / 2015 Reading Challenge

12:00:00 AM

2014 is almost over, and I'm a bit disappointed that I've only managed to read less than ten (10) new books throughout the year - I usually finish at least one book a month. I got really busy with work, music, and my new-found love, mixed martial arts, so I barely had time to read. But it's okay - what I lacked in reading, I made up for in traveling! Haha!
Love
But I plan to change that for 2015. Whether or not I travel a lot next year, I plan to read at least one book a month (if I have to bring a book with me when I travel, or if I have to read a few pages over lunch, I'll do that!). I actually still have a lot of unread titles in my collection and I hope I'd be able to resist the temptation to buy new books until I'm done with what's on my shelf. 

And maybe I should start calling friends who borrowed my books so I can also get them back. Haha!

isawisay

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Hello, reader! Thank you for wasting your time reading my blog. I do hope you enjoyed whatever you stumbled upon. :)