blog

FTF / Full in Chinese!

12:00:00 AM

After the first successful event (whee!!!) of Triumvirate Fighting Championship in Baker Hall of University of the Philippines-Los Banos, Alfred, Franco, Jeboy and I had a very, very late dinner with Myron, Bryce, and one of the fighters (can't remember his name, sorry!) in Bao Bistro, a Chinese restaurant in BF Homes, Paranaque, before heading on home.

I was incredibly hungry by the time we got there, so I was really grateful for the speedy service.  We ordered a lot of food - yang chao fried rice, hakaw, noodles, stir-fried pork, vegetable dimsum - and we actually didn't finish everything. Because they offer dimsum at 20% off at that hour, we went wild and ordered all the hakaw they had left. Haha!
Oooh
Hakaw
Veggie Roll
Beef Wanton
Yang Chow
Pork something
The food was soooooo good; I ate so much that I could barely walk after. Haha! But I don't regret it, and I'm sure neither did the guys. Apparently, bao means "full" in Chinese, and yes, that's exactly how I felt when we were done. Prices are friendly, made even friendlier by the discount, and for all that we ate, I think our bill ran up to only Php3,000 or so.

Bao Bistro is a nice, clean place, and I like that they're open until late. :) One time, after training, Frank and I brought Alfred here for soup - he had fever and Erra's Ramen was too far out. Haha! Anyway, if you're ever in BF and you're looking for Chinese comfort food, Bao Bistro's definitely a restaurant worth trying. :)

isawisay

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Hello, reader! Thank you for wasting your time reading my blog. I do hope you enjoyed whatever you stumbled upon. :)