blog

FTF / Breakfast corner

12:00:00 AM

I've said this before and I'll say it again: I'm not much of a foodie, but I do love to eat. I'm lucky that my friends share my passion to stuff my face and my stomach with loads of calories, because I get to try new places because of them. I'm not one to line up to be among the first to try a new restaurant - my style is usually to wait for the hype to die down before I visit a new food spot.

Which is why I only recently got to try Kanto Freestyle Breakfast, a 24-hour breakfast place with branches in Pasig, Marikina, and Quezon City. After training in Deftac Makati, Franco and I went to the branch in Kapitolyo, Pasig, for the post-workout meal he deserved and I didn't (I wasn't able to train because of an injury).
Simple
No frills
Since it was my first time there, I ordered beef tapa - the mother of all breakfast food! I wasn't disappointed - it was very good, especially when you factor in the price. Franco and I both had tapa, eggs, rice, plus I ordered bacon on the side, and our total bill ran up to only Php335! It was a no-frills kind of place - no air conditioning, no fancy plating whatsoever - they just serve good food and that's all there is to it.

Best part about it is that it's open 24 hours, which is perfect for people like us who train in the evening and are in need of late-night, post-workout sustenance. :)

isawisay

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Hello, reader! Thank you for wasting your time reading my blog. I do hope you enjoyed whatever you stumbled upon. :)