blog

FTF / Burger burger burger

12:00:00 AM

With the exception of Burger King before the Philippine franchise was acquired by the Jollibee Group, I absolutely abhor fast food burgers. It's not the healthiest food around in the first place, and how they prepare it at McDonald's or Jollibee just makes it worse in my humble opinion (they don't even taste good!).

But that doesn't mean I don't love burgers, because I do - I just prefer the more wholesome sort. Charlie's Grind and Grill is one of those places that serve the kind of burgers that I would eat without thinking twice - and considering that I'm a very picky eater, that means a lot! With my friends Franco and Cheska, I visited the branch in Kapitolyo, Pasig for the first time last October, and I've been a fan ever since.
Menu
Facade 
Wings
Fries
Burger
I waltzed in with an empty stomach, but I had to crawl out because I was so full - that's how big the burgers are! But more than the size, it's the taste that really makes all the difference. With each bite, you just know that what you're having isn't loaded with preservatives or extenders. The meat is very juicy and really tender, and the veggies are crisp and fresh.

Even the fries are different in a good way - you know it's cooked in oil that hasn't been in the fryer for the past couple of months! Haha! If you want to stay healthy without giving up burgers, drop the fast food sort and opt for Charlie's instead. :)

isawisay

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Hello, reader! Thank you for wasting your time reading my blog. I do hope you enjoyed whatever you stumbled upon. :)