blog

FTF / I will eventually grow wings...

12:00:00 AM

... from all the poultry products I've been consuming. I'm not a fan of meat in general (with the exception of bacon because bacon is bacon is bacon is love is bacon is awesome - what?!?!), but it's not because I'm health-conscious or something like that (I have a love-hate relationship with junk food). I just find chicken breast and eggs easier to cook and easier to eat. And oh, the protein doesn't hurt one bit! :)

Because I love chicken, I said yes when my friend Franco asked if I wanted to have our post-workout meal in Senor Pollo (after boxing at Fitbox) instead of our usual Erra's Ramen. Haha! Two of his friends in Deftac, whose names I can't remember because I am an awful person, met us there and we ordered enough food to feed an army. Well, maybe not an army, but it was definitely more than what average people would consume.
Wall art
:)
:) :)
Anyway, Senor Pollo is a Latin American chicken joint from the same people behind El Chupacabra (another place I must write about for being awesome!). It's located in Ebro St., Poblacion, Makati City - a fifteen-minute walk from my condo! They have another branch in Tomas Morato, Quezon City (that opened first, actually).

The Latin-style roasted chicken was divine - as could be expected, I suppose, since the restaurant is called Senor Pollo - but the sides were just as good. I had rice and fries because I'm a sucker for carbs, and that probably explains why I just couldn't get rid of my muffintop no matter how much I work out. Haha!

It's not exactly cheap for me to eat here - a meal could easily cost you around Php300 to Php500 - but you definitely get a bang for your buck. :) If you haven't tried it, I suggest you bring a healthy appetite when you do visit (you may even want to work out before you go). :)

isawisay

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Hello, reader! Thank you for wasting your time reading my blog. I do hope you enjoyed whatever you stumbled upon. :)