blog

LT / What's the difference...

12:00:00 AM

... between a raven and a writing desk? The Mad Hatter asked Alice that question more than once, and when she asked him back, his answer was, "I don't know." And neither do I, actually. Haha! Anyway, speaking of writing desks, I am delighted to share that I finally, finaly have my own desk at home!

I've had desks in school and at work, but for some reason, I never had one at home. My folks bought my brother a study table when we were kids, and although he lets me use it, I still could not call it mine (I had to do my homework on my dresser whenever Kuya was using his table). In Eastwood, I shared a desk with Pauline. And here in Makati, I used a portion of the dining table as my semi-permanent desk when I was still freelancing full time.

So this 2015, when I moved to a new room, I inadvertently gave myself the best gift ever (aside from all the traveling and the books and the gi and so on) - my own desk. One that I didn't have to share with an older brother or a roommate. One where I could actually put my stationery and supplies, my laptop, my pens and papers. One that I can proudly call MINE, MINE, MINE, and I just couldn't be any happier. :)

I'm excited about everything I will get to write on this desk! :)

isawisay

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Hello, reader! Thank you for wasting your time reading my blog. I do hope you enjoyed whatever you stumbled upon. :)