blog

HFT / Figure PEG!

12:00:00 AM

I met Carla at my friend Pauline's beautiful Boracay wedding to John last February. She was one of the bridesmaids, and her three little girls - Aqua, Bliss, and Candy - were among the flower girls. And I remember thinking, as she walked down the aisle with the triplets, "Man, life isn't fair!" Haha!

To make things seem even more unfair, I later learned that she doesn't have three kids - she has FOUR (the triplets have an older sister, the ten-year-old Summer). DAYYYYM. For you to understand and appreciate what I'm talking about, here is a picture of Carla, which I lifted from her Facebook account:
Those abs, tho
Carla will be the first to tell you that she had to work for the body she has now - she goes to the gym whenever she could, but on days when it's really not an option, she carves out time to exercise at home. She doesn't eat junk food, and she controls her portions.

If a mother of four can achieve a body like this, then there's hope for me! Haha!

P.S. If you want to add a dose of good vibes to your Instagram feed, follow her (username: mrscarlasia).

isawisay

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Hello, reader! Thank you for wasting your time reading my blog. I do hope you enjoyed whatever you stumbled upon. :)