band

MW / Holy Moses, these kids are good

12:00:00 AM

In recent years, I haven't really been hitting the circuit for new OPM acts - I'm almost 30, and I'm too lazy to go out at night (haha!). The only time I get to listen to new bands is when (a) I sing at a gig and I stay for the other acts, and (b) I'm working at an event. The latter was the case when I stumbled upon Tandems 91 at Southside Collective in Commercenter Alabang.

And when they started playing, I said to myself, "Holy Moses, these kids are good." If you've heard them before (they usually play in Cubao X), then you know what I'm talking about. If not, check out their SoundCloud account!
Yup, they're just kids! Haha
Their music, to me, is the best of both worlds. I appreciate electronic music now, but I don't think I will ever outgrow my love for bands - and they offer both. I love that despite their age (they're much younger than I am), they dished out some old school OPM. They, of course, added their own signature to the songs they partially covered. It's quite awesome.

isawisay

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Hello, reader! Thank you for wasting your time reading my blog. I do hope you enjoyed whatever you stumbled upon. :)