advice

GVM / The Code

12:00:00 AM

My friend Raf (the orthopedic surgeon I call whenever I need medical advice) shared an article on Facebook called The Bushido Code: The Eight Virtues of the Samurai. Being a bit of a martial arts nut, I clicked on the link when I found it on my feed, and it was such a good read, I ended up sharing it on my page for my other friends to see.
Image from the internet
 These eight values are still very relevant to this day:

1. Rectitude or Justice
2. Courage
3. Benevolence or Mercy
4. Politeness
5. Honesty and Sincerity
6. Honor
7. Loyalty
8. Character and Self-Control

Read the full article, I beg you.

Have a great week ahead, folks! :)

isawisay

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Hello, reader! Thank you for wasting your time reading my blog. I do hope you enjoyed whatever you stumbled upon. :)