blog

The Proust Questionnaire #5

12:00:00 AM

Question: What is your favorite journey?
Mandatory!
My favorite is my most recent one: #MindaNOWorNever with my friend and ultimate travel buddy, Hannah! It was a journey of a hundred firsts, and I was a completely different (and deeply tanned, too!) person when I returned. It was a vacation, yes, but it was a physically exhausting one: we went backpacking together for 15 days and separately for 4 more.

"Alam mo, kahit conyo ka, ikaw lang ang babaeng kilala kong gagawa nyan," said my friend Alfred when I called him from Cebu during a brief work break. To those who don't speak Filipino, he basically told me that, although I was "conyo" (a semi-derogatory term for people who seem to be high-class and vain, according to the Urban Dictionary), I was the only girl he knows who would go on a journey like that. Haha!

(For the record, though, I am NOT conyo - I just went to a school where a lot of people are.)

Next year, Hannah and I will explore Visayas. Can't wait!

What is your favorite journey?

isawisay

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Hello, reader! Thank you for wasting your time reading my blog. I do hope you enjoyed whatever you stumbled upon. :)