blog

GVM / Pocket getaway #1

12:00:00 AM

I had an inkling that I would go through some sort of separation anxiety when I finally drag my ass back to Makati after about a month away. So aside from photos, I took short videos that could serve as my "pocket getaways." These are short clips of gentle waves, waterfalls, and rivers, and I watch any one of them whenever I felt overwhelmed by the city.

On my first week back, I watched them everyday, but as I've adjusted back to the big city life, I don't feel the need to do so that often anymore. But in case you do, here's the first clip for you - the gushing waters of Tinuy-an Falls in Bislig, Surigao del Sur:


And here's a still shot of the waterfalls, for inclusion in your bucket list:
Tinuy-an Waterfalls
Have a great week ahead, folks! :)

isawisay

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Hello, reader! Thank you for wasting your time reading my blog. I do hope you enjoyed whatever you stumbled upon. :)