blog

LT / The Proust Questionnaire #10

12:00:00 AM

Question: What is your current state of mind?

Overwhelmed. There's a lot going on in my life right now. On the personal side, my brother is carrying a cross, and in a way, I'm kind of carrying it, too. And then of course, there's some pressure from work, but in my eight years of experience, I've learned to shrug it off, to keep it separate from my personal life. I'm able to successfully do so for most projects; I've learned not to get too attached.
Me too, R2D2.
But there's this one project, a big one that's very, very close to my heart, and no matter how hard I try, I can't relegate it to the realm of the non-personal. I'll admit that on some nights, worrying about it keeps me awake. I want it to be very successful, not just for me, but for our company, and more importantly, for the community that the project will affect. The pressure is mounting and I am trying to stay calm.

I'm managing the situation through meditation, prayer, and of course, doing actual work. I know I have the right motivation, and I'm more than willing to put in the effort.

What is your current state of mind?

isawisay

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Hello, reader! Thank you for wasting your time reading my blog. I do hope you enjoyed whatever you stumbled upon. :)