blog

LT / The Proust Questionnaire #12

12:00:00 AM

Question: What do you consider your greatest achievement?

Okay, I think I'm too young to answer this question. Haha! Seriously, though, there's so much I still want, and need, to do. I wouldn't mind having the ability to turn back time so I could opt not to put my life on hold for five years and in turn, get more things done.

Over ramen, Franco and I had a conversation about what I want to do with my life (following a conversation I had with my friend/mentor-ish Louie about finding your North), and I told him that I want to do something more than just help millions of men masturbate with the Ellen Adarna exercise video. I have to do or build something that would touch people's lives in a significantly more meaningful way.
ACHIEVED!
(photo from the internet)
I'm working on it, and I know that if I make it happen, I'd call it my greatest achievement.

In the interim, however, there is actually one thing that I'm proud of, first of which is being able to put my mother through chemotherapy at a time when I didn't really make much at work. Friends and family helped, but it wasn't enough. To make extra cash, I started selling instant coffee, chips, chocolates, and candies in the office, and because everyone there knew how badly I needed funds, they patronized my mini-convenience store.

My mother eventually passed away after a five-month battle. I was devastated, of course. But I did find a little comfort in the fact that we somehow managed to get her treatment; that it wasn't enough is beyond my control.

What do you consider your greatest achievement?

isawisay

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Hello, reader! Thank you for wasting your time reading my blog. I do hope you enjoyed whatever you stumbled upon. :)