blog

LT / The Proust Questionnaire #16

12:00:00 AM

Question: What do you most value in your friends?

One too many times, I've found myself wondering what I did right to deserve the friends I have. I don't exactly have a lot - there's only a handful of people whom I really love fiercely - but they're more than enough. Being able to call these people my friends makes me the luckiest girl in the world, and having them by my side is a constant reminder that I, too, am loved - more than I probably know and deserve, at that.
I feel safe around these guys.
I value them for their patience. I'll be first to admit that it's not easy to be my friend - I have a bad temper and really awful mood swings. I can be testy, tough, whatever. But these people, they don't seem to mind, or if they do, they're able to let it go easily enough to continue being my friend anyway.

And for that, I will always be eternally grateful.

isawisay

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Hello, reader! Thank you for wasting your time reading my blog. I do hope you enjoyed whatever you stumbled upon. :)