blog

The goat

12:00:00 AM

I don't believe in horoscopes in the newspapers; I think it's all a pile of bollocks. However, I believe that people of the same Zodiac signs tend to share similar characteristics, with a few exceptions here and there, of course.

A Capricorn is represented by a goat - agile, surefooted, hardy animals. In terms of characteristics, we're often compared to the mountain goat: slow but steady climbers who find security in cliffs and heights. I'm actually selectively afraid of high places, so I'm sure that this is in the proverbial sense, with cliffs and heights pertaining to our respective ambitions. On the surface, we are impatient, but deep down, we're actually quite the opposite: we set goals and we relentlessly pursue them, no matter how long it takes or how difficult the road may be. Feet on the ground, eye on the prize.
Respect!
I'm thinking of getting a goat tattooed on me. I'm not a visual person, which is why I stuck with word tattoos for a long time. But my friend Andy told me that I could work with Karla (our tattoo artist) to come up with a design. I emailed her pegs months before my next visit to Dumaguete, so she'll have the time to put something together for me.

Look, I know goats are not the prettiest or the strongest animals in the kingdom, but I am truly able to relate to their qualities. Besides, "goat" is not just an animal, or a symbol of the Zodiac, or a word. It is an acronym for Greatest of All Time. BOOM.

Can't wait to get this tattoo done! :)

isawisay

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Hello, reader! Thank you for wasting your time reading my blog. I do hope you enjoyed whatever you stumbled upon. :)