blog

The Proust Questionnaire #11

12:00:00 AM

Question: If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

I'm far from perfect, so truth be told, there isn't just one thing that I would like to change. I make a constant effort to be a better person. I don't always succeed, but that's not a good enough reason to stop trying. I know can be stubborn and defensive when I'm on the receiving end of criticism, but when I get it from people I care about and respect, I listen well and I take what they tell me to heart, to help me in my quest for self-improvement.
Image from the internet
But if I had to choose one thing that I could change overnight, that would be my impatience. I'm going to cut myself some slack - I know I've improved over the years. I'm still working on it, but I'm not making as much progress as I would want to (SEE?!?! Haha!).

This trait isn't always a bad thing, though. I'm not saying I shouldn't change it, because I know that I do. But it comes in handy every now and then, because it actually pushes me to act: when I just couldn't bear to wait for someone else to do something, I just do it. It can get exhausting at times, but I like the sense of accomplishment.

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

isawisay

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Hello, reader! Thank you for wasting your time reading my blog. I do hope you enjoyed whatever you stumbled upon. :)