blog

LT / The Proust Questionnaire #20

12:00:00 AM

Question: What is it that you most dislike?

Crowded places. After #MindaNOWorNever, re-adjusting to the city was really very taxing on me. A couple of days after I landed in NAIA, I headed to the Philippine General Hospital (PGH) to see my brother, who was confined due to appendicitis and some complications. Part of my "bantay" duty was to get him food, and the nearest mall was Robinson's Place Ermita. By the time I made my way back to the hospital, I was close to tears.
*cries*
(photo from the internet)
I was so overwhelmed by the volume of people in the mall. I've always avoided huge crowds, but when it's absolutely unavoidable, I prepare myself mentallly for the experience. I guess it didn't help that I just came from Mindanao, Cebu, and Dumaguete, where I moved freely in wide open spaces.

By now I've already re-adjusted to the city life, but I still avoid crowded places whenever I could. I spend a little extra for groceries in Rustan's even if a lot of items are cheaper in Landmark because there aren't too many customers in the former. I only go to bars when it's for work, and I almost always leave immediately after I deliver what is required of me. I am and I will always be a writer, perpetually looking for quiet, for solitude.

What is it that you most dislike?

isawisay

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Hello, reader! Thank you for wasting your time reading my blog. I do hope you enjoyed whatever you stumbled upon. :)