blog

The Proust Questionnaire #21

12:00:00 AM

Question: How would you like to die?

Quietly. I would like to die as quietly as possible. In my sleep. I just want to go to sleep one evening, and never wake up. No tubes, no CPR, no fuss, no drama. I'd like to be found lifeless on my bed, looking like I'm just sleeping. Neither too young nor too old - I don't want to leave the world too early, but I don't want to overstay my welcome, either.
Quiet, at peace.
(image from the internet)
Peacefully, too. I'd like to die at peace with the decisions I've made in my lifetime. Without regret of any kind. Without any unanswered "what if" question. Without the nagging feeling that I missed out or that I could have done more. Without a longing for places I didn't get to see and people I didn't spend enough time with. Without fear that I did not truly live.

How would you like to die?

isawisay

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Hello, reader! Thank you for wasting your time reading my blog. I do hope you enjoyed whatever you stumbled upon. :)