blog

MW / I'm kinda becoming a Belieber

12:00:00 AM

A number of my friends whom I've known as Justin Bieber haters are becoming Beliebers, the most notable of whom was my ultimate ka-bromance, J-Sio. But I needed a little more egging. When I went to her house last Christmas, my BFF Joandrea told me that I had to listen to two songs from Purpose, his latest album: Life is Worth Living, and Purpose. Although she sent me the YouTube links to the songs, she advised me to listen without watching the video so I wouldn't get distracted. I did as I was told, and I have to admit I was impressed.
Pretty good.
(image from the internet)
I still wouldn't call myself a full-fledged Belieber, but I gotta hand it to the Biebs - he did good with this new album. He's grown up as a musician. And I can't believe I'm saying this, but if you haven't listened to his new album, give it a shot - or at the very least, give those two songs a shot. They've been included in my "Bad Day Pick-Me-Up" playlist.

isawisay

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Hello, reader! Thank you for wasting your time reading my blog. I do hope you enjoyed whatever you stumbled upon. :)