advice

Superlatively

12:00:00 AM

Immediately after turning the last page of The Fountainhead, I picked up another Ayn Rand novel - Atlas Shrugged. I'm taking my sweet time reading it, because it's a far cry from a Paulo Coelho novel. HAHA! Anyway, I was 92 pages in when I encountered two sentences that blew my mind:
His attitude was not: "I can do it better than you," but simply: "I can do it." What he meant by doing was doing superlatively.
Those words really left a mark on me (and I left a mark on the book by underlining it with my trusty fountain pen).
Another thick one
Reading that led to a Eureka moment, and it was exactly what I need right now: I've set a lofty goal for 2016, and the only way I'm going to reach it is by saying yes to opportunities, figuring them out, and doing them superlatively.

isawisay

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Hello, reader! Thank you for wasting your time reading my blog. I do hope you enjoyed whatever you stumbled upon. :)