blog

MW / The secret life

12:00:00 AM

As a constant daydreamer and impulsive traveler, you would understand why the film, "The Secret Life of Walter Mitty" brought me to tears the first time I watched it. It was like a re-telling of my life: for the longest time, I've just been dreaming of doing things for myself - I was always bound by obligations (and my own personal shackles). And then one day, I just stopped thinking and jumped.
Oh, my heart
(image from the internet)
A big part of any movie is its soundtrack - and Walter Mitty's is just absolutely PERFECT. I loved the songs from Jose Gonzales and from Junip (whom I first encountered when I painstakingly Googled the soundtrack of the TV series, Suits). On some of the longer bus rides of #MindaNOWorNever, I listened to the soundtrack and I found myself smiling - because at that moment, it was the background music of another movie - my life.

Have a listen! It's awesome, I tell ya.

isawisay

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Hello, reader! Thank you for wasting your time reading my blog. I do hope you enjoyed whatever you stumbled upon. :)