blog

LT / A reason to SMILE!

12:00:00 AM

Yay! It’s finally out – my brief write-up on General Santos on the April 2016 issue of Cebu Pacific’s in-house magazine, SMILE! J

When Hannah and I went on our #MindaNOWorNever adventure from August to September 2015, I was constantly posting photos of our trip. It was my way of helping promote tourism in the country – using social media as a way to tell the world that my country is freaking awesome! Roy, one of the guys from SMILE, initiated contact by leaving a comment on the photo of me paragliding at SAFI Ranch in GenSan.

And here it is:
Yay!!! Thank you, Ink Publishing! :)
Time to book a Cebu Pacific flight this April so I could steal a copy! Haha! Just kidding. Thank you, Roy and the rest of the SMILE Team from Ink Publishing, for letting me share my GenSan experience with all your readers! Cheers!

isawisay 

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Hello, reader! Thank you for wasting your time reading my blog. I do hope you enjoyed whatever you stumbled upon. :)