blog

MW / An awesome sample track

12:00:00 AM

I started November 2015 with a mini-tragedy – my phone got stolen! SNIFF! The saddest part about it was losing my contacts – I stupidly refused to back them up on Google, so for the first couple of months after getting my new phone, I spent a lot of time rebuilding my phone book. I got an Asus Zenfone Selfie, and because it also operated on Android, I didn’t have a hard time adjusting to it. It’s a reliable phone and I’m glad I got it.
Musa
(photo from the internet)
What I liked about it was the sample music that came with – a portion of a track titled “Blue for Labrusca” by artist Martin “Musa” Musaubach. After hearing the sample track on the phone, I immediately hunted the artist down. He’s an Argentinian artist (like my other favorite, Bajo Fondo Tango Club!) who plays Latin Jazz, Blues, and Fusion music – so it’s no wonder why his music just called out to me at first listen! He’s a pianist, keyboardist, composer, arranger, and producer who’s been active since 2007.

I’ve never heard of him until I got the phone, so there’s the silver lining about my other phone getting stolen. Haha! I looked him up on YouTube and I fell in love with his other tracks, as well. He’s a really gifted artist worth listening to! Do try to get an earful if you can, okay?

isawisay

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Hello, reader! Thank you for wasting your time reading my blog. I do hope you enjoyed whatever you stumbled upon. :)