blog

The kids are alright

12:00:00 AM

I recently bumped into one of my ANI students, Claudine, at an event for which I wrote the script. I was very busy with the event, so I didn't really see her. She spotted me running from the tech booth to the stage and back. She said she wasn't sure it was me, which is understandable because it's been ten years since we last saw each other. She messaged me on Facebook first to ask if I were in the same event; I asked for her table number and I went to her.
Specs
She's grown up to be such a fine young woman and I couldn't be more proud of her! :) As a (former) teacher, nothing makes me feel more fulfilled than knowing that my students - my kids - are doing alright. Although I don't see them these days, I'm somehow able to keep tabs on them through Facebook, and I'm happy to note that a lot of them have really made quite a life for themselves. :)

isawisay

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Hello, reader! Thank you for wasting your time reading my blog. I do hope you enjoyed whatever you stumbled upon. :)